Featured Slider

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Peace Heart For CAS Christmas

Happy Sunday!

Today we are more than halfway through the month of February!

So today is REMINDER DAY
at
With it being February (Valentine's month) and the fact that I was on vacation the end of January and didn't get many Valentines made, I decided to go with a less traditional color scheme and stamp set for my Christmas card today.  I love that heart shaped globe by Lil Inker Designs and wanted to use it.  I think it's perfect with the die, Radiating Love Heart by Lil' Inker Designs as well.

With my Misti stamping tool, I inked up the stamp using CP Inks for a two toned look and stamped on CP Designs white cardstock.  Next, I took ink pad to paper and made a pink border on a white cardbase to match the light pink in the heart.  Then I die cut the Radiating Love Heart die on Neenah white cardstock after trimming it down to 4 x 5-1/4.  I also cut the sentiment from black cardstock twice, glued them together and applied clear Nuvo crystal glaze on the top layer. I fussy cut the heart stamp following along the shape of the stamp design and adhered it to the cardbase which I had already adhered the die cut layer.  Final touch was gluing the sentiment onto the heart.

Please stop by the CAS Christas Blog and check out all the rest of the creative team's projects.  Then come play along, you have until February 24th to link up your CAS Peace Christmas card.  

Card Supplies:
STAMPS: Heart - One Love (Lil' Inker Designs).
PAPER: White cardbase - Neenah Solar 110 lb; Premium White cardstock by Catherine Pooler Designs.
INK: It's a Girl, Party Dress - Party Collection (Catherine Pooler Inks).
EXTRAS: Sentiment die(Die-Versions); Radiating Love Heart die (Lil' Inker Designs); Nuvo Crystal Glaze (Tonic).


CAS Christmas Blessings!

7 comments:

Linda said...

What a fun unique card, Nance. Love the heart shaped globe. So pretty. Hope you have a great week.

Christine Alexander said...

your heart is so pretty Nance, I love the sweet globe effect so perfect for the Peace on earth sentiment :)

Susan said...

I love that image of the earth in a heart! Perfect to use for our Peace challenge and for Valentine's month! Great non-traditional colours too!

Loll said...

Such a beautiful card for peace on earth, Nance. Love the pink heart and non-traditional colours for Christmas. xx

Trina P. said...

Ooh, sweet card in non-traditional colours, Nance! I was eyeing that world heart stamp and now I’m kicking myself for not getting it during their big sale. The radiating rays behind it is a great idea. x

Bonnie said...

What an awesome stamp and die, Nance! Love those shades of pink and the black sentiment really pops! Love the glaze on the die cut words!

Christine Alexander said...

Nance, such a beautiful take on a Christmas Card. Beautiful colours, I just love the pink world :)