Featured Slider

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Krafty Chicks #442 Sweets

Happy Thursday!

 💖 Happy Valentine's Day! 💖

I've was on vacation for 12 days and boy, has reality slammed head on since I returned!  I need another vacation already.  I've also really missed my craft room.  So what better way to get back into it than to be the hostess for this week's Krafty Chicks Challenge!

It is Valentine's Day so I thought a little "sweet" challenge was in order!



Stop by the Hen House and check out the rest of the Chicks' Sa-weet projects!  Then come play along with us and make something papery sweet!

Krafty Chick Blessings!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

They look like they are really enjoying their chocolates, Nance! I hope that's not your chocolates they are enjoying!

Lori Turner said...

They are enjoying their chocolates very much! Awesome card! xoxoxo

Leanne said...

So cute, I have some similar adorable critters. Great card friend. ;)