Featured Slider

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Krafty Chicks #444 Shimmer & Bling

Good Morning!

Hope you are having a good week!

It's Thursday so that means a new challenge
at 
Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Tangii is our hostess this week.


I put a lot of shimmer and a little bling on mine, using an alcohol inked and gold shimmered background and then cutting everything out in gold foil cardstock.  I love how this turned out!

Go to the Hen House and check out the rest of the Chicks' and their shimmery projects with bling!  Come play along with us and try our Shimmer & Bling Twist!

Card Supplies:
Paper: Yupo paper; White cardbase (Neenah 110 lb); Gold foil cardstock (Stampin' Up).
Ink:Alcohol Inks (Tim Holtz).
Extras: Feather die (Catherine Pooler Designs); Cover plate - (My Favorite Things - old); Incredible/Wonderful dies(Concord 9th); You die (Cas-ual Fridays); water drop gems.


Krafty Chick Blessings!



5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love the contrast with the gold foil and dark AI background! Shimmer and bling but still can be used as a masculine card!

Leanne said...

This is so pretty the Gold pops, love that background, very pretty my friend! Hugs!

Darnell said...

What a pretty card, Nance! I'm sorry I missed that cover plate die. It's a wonderful way to display your gorgeous AI and gold background, so perfect with all the gold!! Hugs, Darnell

Lori Turner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Turner said...

This is so gorgeous Nance! I love all the gold! Have a wonderful weekend xoxoxo