Featured Slider

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Born To Stand Out

Hello Tuesday!

Today is a very special day --- 
it's our first born, Patrick's 27th birthday!

🎈HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PATRICK!  🎁
















This is his birthday card I made ---

He loves meerkats so I had to get this stamp set from Art Impressions to use just for him.  I colored them with Zigs.  I popped up the guy on the left since he's the special "kat" today.  I used some Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the balloon and the hat pom pom.

I like how this turned out.  I don't color as much as I want.  For some reason, I feel daunted by it.  I'm always my worst critic.  I'm sharing this in the The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  Everytime this challenge comes up, I want to participate and time gets away from me and then those daunting feelings begin to emerge.  That was a resolution of mine this year, to color more, practice more and yet here I am still daunted and intimidated.  However, since making this card, I feel a little more confident, a little less intimidated.  So, I'm hoping to forge ahead now, and like Kathy says, color "even just for 10 minutes a day". 


Birthday Boy Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I can't get over how much Patrick looks like his dad! What an adorable baby and a handsome man. The meerkat card is fantastic and so is your coloring. His blue bow tie and party hat really make him stand out as the birthday boy!