Featured Slider

Monday, February 25, 2019

Keeping Christmas February 2019


Happy Monday!

It's February 25th, that means a new Keeping Christmas Blog Hop!  Each month on the 25th the Keeping Christmas Design Team showcases Christmas card inspiration to help you get started on your stash early!  

I tried a Perfect Pearls technique for my card today.  You can see the technique here. I used the house stamps from the Happy Place set by Catherine Pooler Designs. I kept the rest pretty simple.  I stamped, clear embossed and die cut Santa's sled (Here We Come A Caroling by Catherine Pooler Designs), added a simple greeting (Lawn Fawn) and some white snow dots to finish it off.

Hop along the list below and get inspired to create some Christmas cheer throughout the year!



Keeping Christmas Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

5 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

So in love with your wonderful card. Love Santa the his reindeer flying over your beautiful city!

Nancy G said...

The perfect pearls are so pretty as the outline of the houses and moon on the blue background! Wonderful card!

Christine Kiehl said...

Amazing. I LOVE your style! Very classy!

Surekha Galagoda said...

Dear a lovely card. Thanks for teaching a new technique. Tc stay blessed always. Love and hugs from Sri Lanka.

Kelly Lunceford said...

I love this! Such a fun design!