Featured Slider

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Berry Sunshine

 Good Evening, Thursday!


Hope you're having a good week.  I've been busy catching up on some crafting in between planting a veggie garden and taking care of everything on the homefront while the Hubs is still gaining strength back from elbow surgery. If that wasn't enough for him, he  is now also dealing with back pain and discovery of having a herniated disc in his low back.  So, looks like I'm going to be quite busy all summer while he heals.

So I'm trying to forge a new routine that will get the important things done and me a little more crafty therapy in between!

My first post tonight is a late penpal card using the skecth from Sunday Stamps challenge this fortnight.



I used various stamp sets from Catherine Pooler for my card - Rise and Shine (senitment); Coffee Shop (coffee cup); Sentimental Fruit and I Pick You (all the fruit); and  Great Start patterned paper.  I inked everything up in CP Inks - Rouge, Juniper Mist, Eucalyptus, and Shea Butter. 

For Following Challenges:


Thank you for stopping by. I'm sure glad you did!  Come again soon and have a great weekend!


Nance



2 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

What a cheery card and love the bright colors. Please make time for yourself and crafty therapy while taking care of things on the homefront. Thanks for playing in our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps

dj said...

I love this!! Blueberry flavored coffee is on of my all time favorites...so I am loving this berry latte card!! Thanks for playing along with our “get sketchy” challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!
Deb Horst, DT #SSC336