Featured Slider

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #557 Anything Goes

 Good Morning!  

It's Krafty Chicks Thursday!

I am getting my 2nd vaccine today.  Woohoo! It will feel so good to be able to get out a little more, masked and social distancing, of course, but I have only been inside a store about 6 times in the last 13 months! It will also be nice to see some other family and friends too! 

 Well, on with the actual priority now.  It's the 5th Thursday (and last) of April.  WOW,  May is almost here!  Since it is the 5th Thursday, it's our Anything Goes Challenge.  

Krafty Chicks Challenge #557 - ANYTHING GOES



Stop by the Hen House and see my fellow Chickies' projects and also give our Guest Designer, Melanie, a warm goodbye as this is her last week with us.  Then come join us and make whatever your heart/soul desires and share it with us.

Krafty Chick Blessings!






2 comments:

Leanne said...

Such a great card friend, like that bouquet of flowers on it...
Have a great week!
Leanne

Bonnie said...

A bright and beautiful "pick me up", Nance! I hope you do well with your second dose of vaccine! Yay that you are fully vaccinated now. I hope the kids have been able to get their shots too.