Featured Slider

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #554 - Christmas

 Good Morning!

It's Thursday and time for a new challenge over at Krafy Chicks Challenge. I'm hosting this week, our Christmas week!

Krafty Chicks Challenge #554 - Christmas




I created some of this card a while back and just never finished it so I finished it for this week's challenge.  The stamped image is by Power Poppy.  I stamped it in Versamark and embossed in silver embossing powder.  Then I colored it  with Zig water pens.  The background was stamped on red cardstock with Rockin' Red ink by Catherine pooler with a background stamp by My Favorite Things.  The sentiment is also Power Poppy.  

Stop by the Hen House and see the rest of my team's projects, including our Guest Designer, Melanie.  Then come play along and create a Christmas project for your stash.  It's never too early to add to your Christmas stash! 😉

Sweet Christmas Blessings!

Card Supplies:
Stamps: 
Paper: 
Ink: 

3 comments:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

I’m always amazed with your cards. This is a great colour combo, not traditional Christmas colours, yet it works. And I think I need that stitched circle reversed scallop die.

Leanne said...

Awesome job, I like the color and the embossing is amazing, way to go!! Hugs, L:)

Melanie Hungerford said...

Hi Nance, wanted to stop by and say hi, I'm having fun playing along in the hen house so far! Fantastic card, I just love the look of silver embossing.