Featured Slider

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Happy Day!

Hello there!

A post for today, maybe not the last one for the day.  We shall see.  Sharing a card I made for our youngest son's birthday which was April 13th.  27!  He's 27! That's hard to fathom for me.  I explicably remember his arrival into this world as if it were yesterday!


I took a watercolored background from my stash that I thought resembled some mountains and a sun, added the tree frame die cut from woodgrain stamped cardstock, added three different colored die cut foxes (Ben loves foxes) and the sentiment.  Done for a nice masculine birthday card.


For Following Challenges




Birthday Boy Blessings!




 

4 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

Lovely card! The watercolour background is very striking, and the woodgrain die cut frame works beautifully with it. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Cardsbymaaike said...

Sucha fabulous card. did you know a group of foxes is called a Skulk? that's just weird but your card is fabulous. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges.

MortiCraft said...

I love how your wood die cut is also in woodgrain! Beautiful woodgrain background too. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. x

Sari / Granne said...

Absolutely fab, love the watercolor background and all the foxes, they look so smart and noble. Thank you so much for joining our "Wood" challenge at the Male Room, I hope you'll join our new "Water/ Beach" challenge too.