Featured Slider

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #555 - CAS

 Good Morning Thursday!

Hope you are feeling some spring time weather or at least warmer weather wherever you are.  It's time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.  Diane is our hostess this week for our CAS challenge.

Krafty Chicks Challenge #555 CAS - Clean & Simple




For this card I used one of my backgrounds I created with the Babywipe
 technique and Oxide distress inks.  I used a NBUS die, the String Art Circle Collage die by Birchpress that I recently purchased, on my background piece. A sentiment in the punched out middle and a circle ring die frame and I'm done!

Go check out the rest of the Design Team's projects at our "hen house".  And then why not come play along with us in our CAS challenge this week!

Also For Following Challenges:

Clean & Simple


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiment - Good Times Bits and Borders (Catherine Pooler Designs).
Paper: Glossy cardstock; Neenah Solar White 110 lb.
Ink: Distress Oxides - Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade
Extras: String Art Circle Collage die (Birchpress); Circle die (Catherine Pooler Designs); Babywipes (Cotsco).

Sunshiny Blessings!






1 comment:

Bonnie said...

A beautiful baby wipe background, Nance! Love these colors and the string art circle and frame!