Featured Slider

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #556 - All Occasions

Hello there!  Glad you're here!  It's time for a new challenge over at Krafty Chicks Challenge.  I'm pitching in hosting for Lori who is inundated with work this month.  We chicks have to stick together you kow!

Krafty Chicks Challenge #556 - All Occasions

 


I made this birthday card for my older brother's birthday.  He has two Chihuahuas, Milly and Abby and he is an alum and big fan of Marshall University so I had to use all green.   Everything is Catherine Pooler Designs except the chat bubble, which is My Favorite Things.

Make sure to check out the rest of the Chicks' projects at the Hen House!  Then come join us for our All Occasions challenge, which runs through Wed., April 28th.


Krafty Chick Blessings!




1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Your brother should love this! Those little pups can't help but give him a chuckle! I hope the flood has stopped!