Featured Slider

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #558 - Stamp Act

Good Afternoon!

I'm a tad late sharing my post for this week's challenge over at Krafty Chicks Challenge. It's been a crazy two weeks here.  We had water suddenly pour through our laundry room ceiling from one of our bathrooms overhead, which eventually caved in the ceiling. 😒 Plumber and two restoration companies later, no one can figure out where the water came from (just our luck).  We have a 53 yr old house so we still have some glavinized pipes, which will repair themselves.  Yet, that doesn't help when you need to know from where the water came.  So, now we have a gaping hole in our laundry room ceiling covered in plastic as it was confirmed there is mold.  Two, I had my 2nd vaccine last week (YAY!) only to have two days of not so great side effects (BOO!)😔.  Three(don't things always come in threes?), our dog, Ellie, somehow bruised/sprained a back foot and we are now having to keep her inactive as much as possible and on pain meds.  How does one keep a 65 lb hyperactive dog calm and inactive for two weeks no less! 😒 So, I haven't had time to even really think of crafting much until now.  And barring nothing else major crops up the next few days, that's exactly I where I will be ---- my craft room!  😁

So with that, here is my post for Krafty Chick's Stamp Act challenge hosted by Leanne.  


Be sure and stop by our Hen House and see the rest of the team's projects. Also welcome our May Guest Designer, Kim Heggins!  I'm so thrilled she's guesting with us!  She and I were part of Keeping Christmas Design Team together.  She's very talented, not just with card making but an awesome sewer!  She has an Esty shop too for her wares, RunningStitchDesign.  So give her a big welcome!  And then join us for our stamping challenge!


Card Supplies
Stamps: Rise and Shine(sun, rooster, paper, cup) and Morning Borders(plaid background, green hills) stamp sets (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: White cardstock (Neenah 110 lb).
Ink: Samba, Limoncello, Catching Rays, Orange Twist, Mardi Gras, Garden Party, Lime Rickey, Cumberbund, Over Coffee - Catherine Pooler Inks.
Extras: Oval dies (Ellen Hutson); Coordinating dies for Rise and Shine stamps.

 Morning Blessings!


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Good morning and what a lovely way to greet the day, Nance! You certainly have had a rough couple of weeks. I hope life turns around and only good things come your way, my friend!