Featured Slider

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Less Is More Guest Spot




Good Morning!  I am so excited and thrilled to be the Guest Designer at Less Is More this fortnight!  CAS cards are sometimes a challenge for me, although I have been doing more of them.  So I like challenges like LIM that give me a reason/chance to improve upon that technique as well.  This week is a sketch challenge:





 


I wracked my brain as to what to create for the sketch.  I had several ideas and then decided to use this cute little hedgehog.  I colored him in Copics.  The back panel is a raindrop mini plate die by cut from watercolored cardstock.  I stamped the cloud in a coordinating blue then stamped the sentiments in Midnight ink and then clear embossed it so it would stand out better.  I popped both the back panel up as well as the cloud and critter for more definition.  All products are by Catherine Pooler Designs.

I had a lot of fun creating this card.  This sketch is so versatile!  I know I will use it again in the future.

So come play along with Less Is More's sketch and let's see what you create!

Thank you again to Anita and the entire Less Is More team for having me guest spot!  

Less Is More Blessings!



2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot, my friend! Love this little hedgie with his umbrella and the embossed raindrops!

Izzy Scrap said...

Such a cute card, Nance ! Love your take on this sketch and your striking watercolored raindrop die cut background. It highlights so beautifully this adorable hedgehog. Thanks so much for being our talented guest designer this fortnight over at Less is More !