Featured Slider

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Beautiful Day!

Hello there! 

Here's another Mother's Day card I made for my hub's stepmom, who loves flowers and gardening.  She is English and has a beautiful English garden in SC.  So I always try to make her nice floral cards.  


I used the Altenew tulip dies, cut from homemade watercolored backgrounds I had in my stash.  The very back background also is a watercolored piece.  The sentiment is from the 'Beautiful Day Floral' set by Catherine Pooler Designs.

For Following Challenges:




 Thanks for stopping by for a visit!  Stay safe and healthy! 


Beautiful Day Blessings!



2 comments:

Nancy said...

This is one beautiful Mother's Day Card. I just love the colors and the fun background. The stitched frame looks great as well. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls.

Bonnie said...

Such pretty tulips and a perfect card for Mother's Day!