Featured Slider

Monday, March 29, 2021

Sheepish Wishes

Pastel sheep posing as bunnies! What's not to love?


I have had this sheep die for a couple years now and don't think I've ever used it.  I thought it would be fun to make pastel/rainbow sheep and add bunny ears to them.  It was perfect for the Color Throwdown Challenge this week.  I had some watercolored panels in my stash I had created using Catherine Pooler dye inks smooshed on watercolor paper.  I always soak up my ink when I'm ink blending to have watercolored panels on hand.  So I cut out four sheep in the corresponding colors. I popped up their heads with some foam squares. The panel behind them is some clear acetate white polka dot patterened paper I've had for a long time.  I like the soft subtle texture and pattern it provides behind the sheep.  I arranged them in a stitched window panel die by Lawn Fawn and finished it off with a light grey stamped sentiment.

For Following Challenges:



Easter/Spring



Thanks for stopping by and hope you visit again!

Sheepish Blessings!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiment - (Stamping Bella)
Paper: White cardstock (Neenah Solar White); DP: Stash. Watercolor paper(Strathmore).
Ink: It's A Girl, Limoncello, Pixie Dust, It's A Boy (Catherine Pooler); Soft Granite (Hero Arts).
Extras: Sheep die (Poppy Stamps); Bunny ear die (Poppy Stamps); Stitched window die (Lawn Fawn).














No comments: