Featured Slider

Thursday, March 4, 2021

KCC #549 - Stamp Act

 Hello there!


March is here!  So far it seems to be coming in like a lamb in North Carolina. It's also Thursday and time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks.  Leanne is our hostess for our stamping challenge.

Krafty Chicks Challenge #549 - Stamp Act 

(Must have stamping) 



For my card I'm sharing a card I made with my grandpup, Jack. We got the opportunity to dog-sit for him the week of New Year's and I thought it would be cool for his "parents' to get an "I miss you" card from him. I used dye ink and washed his paw off immediately so no harm came to Jack while he "helped" make this card.  I also used sentiment stamps and hearts from Avery Elle.

Go see what Leanne, Lori and Diane have created and also welcome our March Guest, MeSi.  Then, why not come play along with us this week.

Thanks for stopping by!


🐾Pawsome🐾 Blessings!






3 comments:

Bonnie said...

It looks like you and Jack had a fun time! I'm sure the kids loved the card! You've done a fantastic job with those paw prints!

Leanne said...

Nice card, and look at those paw prints...awesome and have a great day friend!
Hugs, L:)

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty card, friend! Our weather is all over the map LOL...one week it's -40C then it's +9C :) Hopefully Mother Nature gets it together soon ;) Have a wonderful week xoxoxo