Featured Slider

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Irish Rainbows

Good Evening!
☘☘☘☘ Happy St. Patrick's Day! ☘☘☘☘


The soda bread and shepherd's pie were baked and consumed quite heartily this evening along with a wee bit (ok, maybe a WHOLE LOT) of Irish cider. LOL Usually, we go to the neighbor's for a St. Patrick's dinner but since we are still in a pandemic, they've curtailed their annual shenannigans for the second time.  This time last year we had just gone into lockdown.  This year, many are still awaiting for their vaccine.  There's hope for next year.  So I made an Irish dinner for us, all by scratch. I was in the kitchen for a good three hours but it was well worth it.  Then, I remembered I had not posted my card for the Inspired By Challenge. So here it is...









For Following Challenges:





Irish Blessings!








2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Nancy!!! I am so happy to see this lovely rainbow in our gallery this morning! Top o' the mornin' after, lass!
Now you know I'm not the first to grab a bunch of rainbow colors, right? I'm really diggin' your green rainbow!

Thank you for the Irish Blessing - received #2 yesterday - it's kinda kicked my butt, but I'm glad to have it!
Thanks so much for playing cards with us at IB...
=]

Danni Reid said...

Your card is fantastic, love the blessing quote and your design with that cool rainbow is so fun! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB!