Featured Slider

Thursday, March 25, 2021

KCC #552 - All Occasions

Good Morning!

It's time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks and Lori is our hostess.

Krafty Chicks Challenge #552- All Occasions

I made this card for my son's birthday.  It's a little goofy for a 29 year old maybe but he won't mind. I was aiming for him to be reminded of his goofy parents throughout the years so he will know they will continue to be goofy well into their golden years!  LOL 


I used a brick stencil from Lawn Fawn for the background inked up in Samba and Rockin' Red inks by Catherine Pooler.  The images are all by My Favorite Things, colored with Copics. And yes, I realized after I photographed that I forgot to color in the birds' mouths.  Oh well. 🤷

For Following Challenges:



Birthday Blessings! 






4 comments:

Leanne said...

Such a fun card, great job friend! I am sure your son loved it too! Have a great day, hugs L:)

Lori Turner said...

I think it's awesome girl - and he will love it! I agree, stay goofy and young at heart as long as ya can ;) This world is crazeeeeeee! Have a wonderful week xoxoxo

Bonnie said...

Super fun cards, Nance! Great job of coloring these images! Bright and fun! Who wouldn't enjoy them!

Dawn T said...

what a cool card Nance. I bet it he loved it. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge.