Featured Slider

Friday, February 5, 2021

Sugar Hearts

Hello again!


I have one card right now to share from my rainbow background blending bonanza! You can see the previous post where I shared all the backgrounds here. I started with the background created with the newest ink collection, Date Night.  

As I stated in my previous post, I used a new stencil by Catherine Pooler Designs, the Scribbled Heart Stencil. I applied some Bo Bunny Sugar Glitter Paste after inking the stencil.  I loooove that paste!  It makes everything sooo well, sugary!  I die cut the frame with a rounded corner stitched rectangle die for added interest.



I decided I wanted to keep this the total background so I kept other elements fairly light.  I cut the "love" die from Pucker Up inked cardstock.  I have a very old Valentine stamp set by Recollections that I won't part with.  I love the hearts with various phrases on them.  They remind me of those chalky pastel colored candy hearts with love messages on them.  I inked them up in the Date Night colors also and double backed them for some dimension.



Now I want some candy hearts to snack on!  LOL. 

Thank you for stopping by!

Sugar Heart Blessings!



No comments: