Featured Slider

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #547 - CAS {Clean and Simple}

Good Morning!

Hope you are warm and safe wherever you are!  So much of the U.S. is either snowy and icy or rainy and icy this week! North Carolina has a lot of all of the above, depending upon the region.

Anyway, it's time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks and Diane is our hostess!




 My card is pretty clean and simple.  I used a heart stencil for the background, cut out the middle and replaced it with a dark pink heart. On top I added a heart beat die and the sentiment.  


Please check out the rest of the team's CAS projects, including our Guest Designer over at the Hen House.  Then come play along and make some quick, CAS cards! We love having you play.

Heart Blessings!


3 comments:

Leanne said...

Another fantastic card, love the colors and oh so pretty great die you used, awesomeness, have a good day, sending hugs! L:)

Bonnie said...

Awesome card with that stenciled heart beating strong! Love your new picture! Thanks for the card! I hope to be sharing ideas and chocolate again soon!

Lori Turner said...

Wow, friend! This is awesome :) Love that stenciled heart - I should really do more stenciling - I love the look of the cards when they are done, but it gives me anxiety to think about doing them LOL...I just need to do some and practice at it ;) I sure hope you guys have better weather soon. Looks like we are finally coming out of our polar vortex that was here for a couple weeks. HUGS!!!