Featured Slider

Friday, February 5, 2021

How Now Rainbow Cow


Good Afternoon!

I have a post today! <gasp>. I've been creating quite a bit, just haven't taken time to post any of it.  So I'm taking some time today to share some of it.  First off...

Who doesn't like a rainbow cow?

I got this very cool cow stencil by Sweet Poppy Stamps for Christmas by my dear friend, Bonnie, and when I got the new Date Night inks from Catherine Pooler Designs, I just had to ink him up in them.  And of course I had to top him off with a wreath of flowers (flower die by Lil' Inker Designs) and a great encouraging sentiment (Catherine Pooler as well).  





Hope this colorful cow brings a smile to your face today, particularly if the weather out your window isn't so bright and cheerful.


Rainbow Cow Blessings!















1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I just knew you would do this stencil justice, Nance! She's awesome!