Featured Slider

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #546 - Christmas

 Good Morning!

Thursdays sure come around quickly! It's time for the next challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge and I'm your hostess!


Krafty Chicks Challenge #546 - Christmas


I used some of my alcohol inked glitter cardstock for my cards along with a Christmas cutting plate.  So I made two cards, one using the positive of the die and one using the negative. I like the different looks of both of them.




Be sure to stop by the Hen House and check out the rest of the team's projects.  Leave them all some blog love as well, including our Guest, Billie!

Card Supplies:
Stamps: None
Paper:Glitter cardstock; Neenah 110 lb white cardstock.
Ink: Alcohol inks (Tim Holtz); Midnight (Catherine Pooler).
Extras: Holly & Berries Cover Plate (Catherine Pooler); Sentiment Die (Pinkfresh Studios); Sequins on 1st card -Crater Lake(Catherine Pooler); Clear gems on 2nd card - Stash.
Holiday Vibes!














3 comments:

Leanne said...

Dang girl, Miss Queen of backgrounds done it again, and two, love them, and wow what an awesome die/s. Have a great day friend. Hugs, L:)

Bonnie said...

I can't decide if I like the positive or negative better! They're both so sparkly and pretty!

Lori Turner said...

These are so cool, Nance! I love them both :) VERY PRETTY! xoxoxo