Featured Slider

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Love and Alcohol

 Happy Saturday Evening!



Love & Alcohol --- not the kind you're thinking.  I created this Valentine  from an alcohol inked glitter background.  Sweet and simple! It is from one of the alcohol inked glitter cardstock I created.  The cardstock was somewhat thin and an iridescent pale blue, I mean VERY pale blue.  I used pink, red and purple alcohol inks on it.  Then I just cut the cover plate (Lil' Inker Designs) from the cardstock as well as a white one to elevate it a bit from the cardbase.  I added a few pearls on each heart for some added interest.  That's it!  You can see all the texture from the paper.  It's very pretty IRL.





For Following Challenges:



Love Blessings!









2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow! This is awesome, Nance! I need to try this!

Ina G said...

Beeeeeeeeeeautiful Nance. Love the variegated colours with that magnificant cover plate. Thanks a lot for sharing at JUGS this week.