Featured Slider

Friday, February 5, 2021

Lots of Rainbow Hearts

 Good Evening!  

TGIF!


I'm sharing some backgrounds I made a few weeks ago.  I may have gone a little rainbow happy! LOL I used a new stencil by Catherine Pooler Designs, the Scribbled Heart Stencil.  It was part of the January Release and I bought it along with the new ink collection, Date Night, which was also released last month.  After I created the Date Night background, I decided to go on and create a background out of all the different ink collections from Catherine Pooler.  I may be on a slight rainbow mode presently. 😉🌈


Party Collection- Date Night




Party Collection - Foundations




Party Collection - Life of the Party




Party Collection - Spring Fling




Party Collection - Carnivale




Spa Collection - Paradise Found




Spa Collection - Zen Garden



Spa Collection - Urban Oasis


I've started pulling some of these backgrounds into cards and will share the results in future posts as they come together.  Thanks for stopping by! 

Inky Heart Blessings!













1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Wow! These backgrounds are fabulous! Can't wait to see the finished cards!