Featured Slider

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #448 Coffee, Tea or Cocoa

Happy Thursday!

It's time for a new challenge over at 
Krafty Chicks Challenge!

Amy is our hostess and she's looking for hot beverages.


It's the last challenge for March and so the last challenge Danielle, our March Guest Designer will be with us.  Please be sure and visit her blog and help us thank her for adding such wonderful inspiration to our challenges this month!

Now here is my coffee card ---
I used four different stamp sets by Catherine Pooler for my card today.  The coffee cup is from the "Put a Pin It"set, which is part of the Canvo Collection.  I stamped them onto the shelf stamp from the "Book and Film" set, also a Canvo Collection stamp set.  I first masked off the other elements that are actually on the shelf stamp to stamp just the shelf.  Then I masked off some of the stamp again except for the flower vase and stamped it on.  Then, I took the coffee cup stamp and stamped it five times along the shelf.  Next I stamped the wreath from the Sweet Home Wreath stamp set. The leaves and coffee beans are from the "Perfect Blend" stamp and die sets.  I colored the cups, vase, flowers and shelf with a blender pen and Catherine Pooler inks.  

Now go stop by the Hen House and check out all the rest of the team's wonderful beverage projects!  Then come play along with us and show us your favorite beverage project of coffee, tea or cocoa!

Krafty Chick Blessings!


4 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a fabulous job of masking, Nance! Great coloring on those itty, bitty cups and an amazing job of lining them up! I probably would have spilled coffee if I tried to do that, LOL!

Leanne said...

Another fantastic card the sentiment pops right now, and those cups, nicely done friend. Way to go! Hugs, L :)

Robyn Lynn said...

Cute card! Where is the sentiment from?

Lori Turner said...

Oh this card makes my heart melt ... adorable little cups!! Awesome job friend xoxoxo