Featured Slider

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Krafty Chicks #445 - Babies

OOOPS!  
Someone photobombed again and tried to steal my card!
It's time for a new challenge over at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Lori is our hostess and 
she has chosen Babies for the twist this week!


Also, beginning this month, we will be having special monthly Guest Designers with us.

Our first Guest is Danielle Vincent!
Please help us welcome her and leave her some blog love!

Now, here is my Baby card for this week ---

I used mostly Lil' Inker Designs products, except the "girl" sentiment is Paper Sweeties and the scallop and heart dies are Avery Elle.  I love that embossed stork, embossed in        Wow Oyster Glintz embossing powder.  It's a really pretty creamy glittery color.  The background behind the heart shape and the diaper were cut from some alcohol inked background in pink shades and a hint of gold that I had in my stash. I embossed the "girl" sentiment in gold emboss powder. 

Stop by the Hen House to check out the rest of the Chicks' projects, as well as GD Danielle.  Then go get inky and play along with us, either in our always anything goes or add our twist of "Babies".  If you try the twist you may be one of our next showcased winners!


Krafty Chick Blessings!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

LOL, I think Rory thought it was good enough to eat! What a wonderful baby card, Nance! I may need to use that stork and diaper die next time we get together. I love them for a baby card and I need to keep a few in my stash.

Lori Turner said...

This card is so adorable Nance! And I love that your kitty loved it too LOL...enjoy the rest of your week/weekend! xoxoxo

Leanne said...

Love that photobombcat! Awesome card, great job, love that inking too. Way to go, and maybe your cat can become your card Model...hugs, L:)

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh what a pretty baby card! Love the texture, the shimmer and that sweet stork die cut! Your little helper seems to have decided it's pretty awesome too. So happy to be designing with you and other krafty chicks this month!

Tangii said...

Awwww, this is so sweet! Kitty thinks so too ;-) Have a great weekend missy <3