Featured Slider

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Be Fearless!

Hello again.  I'm sharing a card I made a few weeks ago.  I made this for my DIL who recently took her comp exams for her Master's degree and passed with flying colors!  She has a few more weeks of classes and then officially graduates in May.  We will be flying to OK for her graduation in May.  
I used the Marble Swirl stamp set by Catherine Pooler Designs stamped in Samba, Tiki Torch and Orange Twist.  I also used a sentiment from the Fearless Pursuit stamp set, part of the Tropically Yours Collection.  I made it larger than a card and framed it so she could set it on her desk or hang it on the wall.  So the "super troll" sits on my stamp shelf, a trinket from the hub's childhood, so it's a classic just like him!  😉LOL

Fearless Blessings!


2 comments:

Darnell said...

LOVE the troll, Nance! Your card for your daughter is spectacular! You captured the colors of fire perfectly and the sediment is so fitting for the occasion! Congratulations to her for all her accomplishments!! Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

Yay, Helen! I know you are all excited to celebrate her graduation! Super Troll does make me think of Dave. LOL! Love the way you've colored this marble stamped background. Doing it in multiple colors makes it interesting! Perfect sentiment too.