Featured Slider

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Paper Sweeties 6th Anniversary Celebration!


Welcome!


Today I'm celebrating the month long party 
 for Paper Sweeties' 
6th Anniversary Celebration!





I haven't used the Paper Sweeties dolls in a while, so I created a little party crowd on my card and made it multiethnic as well.  I wanted to make it bright and cheerful so I kept the cardbase white and left everyone's hair uncolored to showcase the party colors and various skin tones.   The party hats and balloons have a little shimmer to them too.  It's hard to see on the hats.

If you haven't followed along, you can below as I've shared all the links for the past days of celebrations.
  
Hop along and celebrate! 
Leave them all some blog love as well!

August 1st - Planner Design Team Posts
August 2nd - Amy Tsuruta
August 10th - Annette Witherspoon
August 13th - Jill Norwood
August 14th - Release Design Team Posts
August 15th - Release Design Team Posts
August 16th - Release Design Team Posts
August 17th - Michelle Bala

August 19th - Karen Letchworth
August 20th - Tracey McNeely
August 21st - Pattie Goldman
August 25th -
 Michele Henderson
August 28th - Kathy Schweinfurth
August 29th - Lori Turner

August 30th - Nancy Salkeld (You are HERE!)


Card Supplies:




6th Anniversary Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

These gals look ready to PARTY! What a festive birthday card! Love their colorful clothes and party hats!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Just rolled down for another school days card and Wow, I love this card. I didn't think you could get that many Paper Sweeties dolls on one card. Adorable and fun card.