Featured Slider

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

No One Else

Another card this evening, another sunflower.  I told you I had played around with Bonnie's stencil.  I've used the ones that came out the best.  

This is another monoprint one, using the "negative of the stencil covered in ink, in this sense, dye ink spritzed with water to create watercolor. I added some Perfect Pearls chocolate in the middle and then the sentiment "thank you" around it.  The stamped sentiment is from WPlus 9 No One Else stamp set.

Of course, after I finished it and took photos, I thought to myself, I should have kept off the stamped sentiment. Oh well.  One of those "moments", you know.  lol

Stamping, Monoprint Stencil, Die cuts



More Sunflower Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

7 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

love your soft colours you used on your gorgeous sunflower stencil :)

nancy littrell said...

Another Sunflower beauty, Nance. Love your die cut circle Thank you. Such a cool touch. Glad you added the stamped sentiment as your card would not have been following our rules...Stenciled Monoprint + Stamping + Your choice,,Die Cutting:-) TFS and joining us again at CAS Mix Up. Hugs..

Loll said...

Another fantastic sunflower stencil monoprint, Nance! So creative to add the die-cut round sentiment to the center ... it fits perfectly!! Love the bright yellow ... such a happy card! Thanks again for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour! xx

Bonnie said...

I think the sentiment fits and the die cut thank you is a perfect fit for the center of this fabulous sunflower! I think I need to pull that stencil out again. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour!

Susan said...

Beautiful stencil monoprint!! Love the colours and the way the thank you die cut fits the centre of the sunflower so perfectly!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wow! I really need this stencil! Your card is so gorgeous and I love those little drops of perfect pearls:) So glad you joined us at the CAS Watercolour Challenge:)

Julia Aston said...

I just ordered this stencil after seeing so many people using it!!! - what a lovely design Nance with the brown in the center and that circle die cut thanks sentiment! Beautiful! thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!