Beautiful You - The Challenge #42

Monday, September 14, 2015

Happy Monday!  

The Challenge has new inspiration for you today-
COLOR!


Check out all the Design Team's fabulous projects:

Nance Salkeld -That's ME!
--------------------------------------------------------
Monthly Featured Designer -Alanna Moses 
Challenge Winner/Guest Designer  Allison Kostiuk




Supplies: White cardbase(Core'dinations 110lb); Patterned Paper(Recollections); Rose stamp (Lifestyle Stamps); Leaves (Thankful by Sweet & Sassy); Beautiful sentiment(Stamplorations); You die (Paper Smooches). Leaf die (Sweey & Sassy); Scallop rectangle die (WPlus9); Postage stamp die (Simon Says); Copics for rose; Indigo Lagoon Ink(Stampin' Up); Chocolate (Memento); Crystal Stickles.

As soon as I saw this week's inspiration and colors, I knew I wanted to use my big ole rose stamp!  It's BIG!  Here I cut part of it off to go off the edge of the inner layer. I colored the rose with Copics and left it kind of splotchy for a distressed/watercolor look.  

 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments :

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....this is so beautiful! I love your big flower.

Alanna said...

WOW, this is gorgeous. I love that giant flower and the colors you used. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some comment love.

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs