Featured Slider

Monday, April 3, 2023

Egg-stra Special Chick


Hello again!

I have another post for today.  



I've been trying to finish up a few cards for Easter and use a couple of new to me products I recently bought.  This card is all NBUS except for the ink, sentiment and the enamel dots.  The egg die and the chick die are both from Whimsy Stamps.  The chick is part of the Penguin Pals die set.  The egg die I cut in half with a border die (Catherine Pooler Designs) to create the cracked egg.  The stenciled background is an egg stencil by Simon Says Stamp and inked up with Catherine Pooler inks.  The sentiment is from Stamping Bella.

I love how this card turned out with all those bright rainbow colors.


For Following Challenges:






Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  Come again soon!

Egg-stra Blessings!





 

6 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

This is an absolute delight! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Brum said...

This card is so fun! I love the bright background and that super cute chick! What a great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my this is absolutely adorable! Love the bright colors!

Nancy said...

This is an absolutely darling card, Nance! It certainly made me smile. I also wanted you to know that I sent you a personal email and I wanted to make sure it didn't go to your spam folder.

Inkyfingers said...

What an adorable Easter card, Nance! Such a bright and cheery design and the expression on the chick's face really cracks me up. (Sorry - couldn't help myself lol)
Hugs
Carol

Darnell said...

Thud! This is simple perfection, Nance! I love the bold rainbow colors (such a fun change from the usual pastel Easter colors!) and the way you used the border die to break the egg and reveal that cute whimsical chick! Even the bling is perfect and reminds me of M&Ms. So great to see you ~ Happy Easter! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell