Featured Slider

Monday, April 24, 2023

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #567 - Pink, Orange, Yellow - Week 2

Hello!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Ours was a bit soggy but with a nice cool down.  The hubs and I spent a Saturday evening full of laughter at the Kathleen Madigan comedy show in Durham.  Very funny evening! 

Today is the beginning of Week 2 of our color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.  And, it is also my last week on the team.  Life has just been accumulating in other areas and I have needed to decrease some obligations in order to keep me sane, but still creative when I can be.

So here is my final card on the team:



 


Come play along with us! 

Smiling Rainbow Blessings!


 

2 comments:

Kristin Sluhan said...

Lovely cards! Your blending is fantastic...good luck in your future endeavors!

Leanne said...

Sad to see you leave the team but understandable too. Take care and keep in touch. I like this card the bold black Smile sure does make me smile. Hugs, Leanne L:)