Featured Slider

Monday, April 3, 2023

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #566 - Sunflowers


Good Morning, Monday!

It's time again for a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #566 - Sunflowers


My card was created using a background I made in the Online Card Class Stenciled 2.  I used a sunflower stencil from The Crafters Workshop and I created a mirror image of it on the bottom.  Then I ink blended the whole card lightly with the light color ink.  Next, I took a basket weave stencil and stenciled it in the pale yellow randomly around the panel.  Lastly, I added the sentiments and water drop gems.




Stop by the Cupcake blog and see all the wonderful sunflowers everyone created.  Then come share some sunflowers with us over the next two weeks!

Sunflower Blessings!



















 



1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is so beautiful!! I might NEED this stencil now. The mirror effect is so cool. I wish I had taken this class because everyone's projects are so cool!!