Featured Slider

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hello Musings


Good Sunday Evening!

I've got many posts tonight.  It's been a quiet but very productive Sunday for me!  I'm still at my mom's caring for her after her hip surgery.  She's progressing well, slowly but surely!  I brought lots of my stamp supplies so I could have a little creative therapy here and there. Today I completed four cards and bits and pieces of several others done!  A major record for me for a very long time. I guess you could say today was a massive therapy session!  LOL

So, first card is for The Muse Card Challenge.  My fellow DT at The Challenge, Michele has the "muse" card this week and it's so gorgeous!  I knew I had to play.  

Here is my card:


Supplies: STAMPS - Pink Daisies & leaves (Cute Pie by Taylored Expressions/TE); Roses & Dandelion flowers (Embracing Grace by TE); Large flower (Hero Arts); PAPER -Black licorice cardbase (Bazzill); White cardstock (Neenah); Gold (DCWV); Vellum; INK-Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Sky (SU); Angel Pink  and Rose Red (Memento); EXTRAS: Hello die (Memory Box); Butterfly Die (Impression Obsession); Leaf die, daisy die (TE); Scalloped circle die (Sizzix Framelit); Gold balls (Robin's Nest); gold enamel dots.

For Following Challenges:



Muse Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

Shona Chambers said...

Wow Nance, this is so beautiful!! I thought it was patterned paper until I looked more closely. You've done a beautiful job with the die-cutting and stamping and the layout is fantastic. A brilliant CASE of Michele's card!!!

Ardyth said...

Beautiful card - love the way you've spaced the flowers to make room for your sentiment! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Nance!

I Card Everyone said...

Nance I love this one because you created your own paper using stamped images and inlaid die cuts, right? Just beautiful ... I am so happy to see you in the gallery, not once BUT TWICE!! Your second card is just as beautiful...
Thanks so very much for playing cards at Muse!
=] Michele