Featured Slider

Monday, September 21, 2015

Give Thanks

I'm baaaack!  Yes, it's late and I'm still blogging!  Trying to get all of my cards posted and DT duties completed before I go to bed.  Tomorrow or I guess now TODAY, I take my mom to get her stitches out.  So it will be a very busy and tiring day for both of us.  

I wanted to play with some of my new stamps from Reverse Confetti and so I am playing along with their September sketch challenge with some of their new release stamps!

SUPPLIES: STAMPS:  Pumpkin Patch (Reverse Confetti); PAPER: White cardbase (Core-dinations 110lb); Candy Corn (Bazzill); DP-Hip Hip Hooray (American Crafts); INK: Tangelo Twist, Island Indigo, Crushed Curry (SU); Cantaloupe (Memento). EXTRAS: Wood grain emboss folder (Darice); Pumpkin, leaves and accessories dies (Reverse Confetti); Banner die (Reverse Confetti); Stitched circle die (Lil' Inker Designs); Twine; Enamel dots.

FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:


Thanks & Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Wonderful! You make the most beautiful cards! Love the pops of colour on white!

Kathy said...

Really pretty, I like the teal with the yellow, gold, and orange. That twine is great for Fall!