Featured Slider

Monday, September 14, 2015

Beautiful You - The Challenge #42

Happy Monday!  

The Challenge has new inspiration for you today-
COLOR!


Check out all the Design Team's fabulous projects:

Nance Salkeld -That's ME!
--------------------------------------------------------
Monthly Featured Designer -Alanna Moses 
Challenge Winner/Guest Designer  Allison Kostiuk




Supplies: White cardbase(Core'dinations 110lb); Patterned Paper(Recollections); Rose stamp (Lifestyle Stamps); Leaves (Thankful by Sweet & Sassy); Beautiful sentiment(Stamplorations); You die (Paper Smooches). Leaf die (Sweey & Sassy); Scallop rectangle die (WPlus9); Postage stamp die (Simon Says); Copics for rose; Indigo Lagoon Ink(Stampin' Up); Chocolate (Memento); Crystal Stickles.

As soon as I saw this week's inspiration and colors, I knew I wanted to use my big ole rose stamp!  It's BIG!  Here I cut part of it off to go off the edge of the inner layer. I colored the rose with Copics and left it kind of splotchy for a distressed/watercolor look.  

 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....this is so beautiful! I love your big flower.

Alanna said...

WOW, this is gorgeous. I love that giant flower and the colors you used. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some comment love.

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful!