Featured Slider

Sunday, April 28, 2024

It's Your Day


Another birthday card tonight.  Our son, Ben, our youngest, turned 30 this month and this is his card I made.  I always try to make cards geared towards my kids' interests in some way.  Ben is always listening to music and when he got into college and since then, he has introduced me to many different musicians and bands I may not have listened to on my own.


So, I thought the record dies I purchased a bit ago from Concord and 9th were perfect for a card for him. I paired them with a stamped background using the background stamp, On Staff, by Catherine Pooler Designs.  

For Following Challenges:

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you did!  Come again soon!

Nance



3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wonderful dies for a music enthusiast and a perfect background!

Nancy said...

Perfect card for anyone and especially your son, it sounds like. My son who is 31 is always listening to music. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Glenda J said...

This is such a fun card for your son! The records with the bright coloured centres are fantastic - I'm a music lover myself and I know I'd appreciate getting this card. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.