Featured Slider

Sunday, May 5, 2024

Happy National Nurses Week!

 Happy Sunday!

Happy National Nurses Week!

I'm reposting today.  Today is the beginning of National Nurses Week so I'm resharing a card I made probably two years ago to celebrate my "hero in scrubs", my hubs, Dave.  During the pandemic healthcare workers were praised for their work and sacrifice and care.  Unfortunately now, some now seem to forget that in times of physical and/or mental pain those caring for us in healthcare settings are actually trying to help us.  And in a world full of physical pain and strife, let's give a little more appreciation for those committed to trying to heal.




The hubs, Dave, aka Nurse Dave





1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Thanks to Dave and all those who serve us in the worst of our times!