Featured Slider

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Flower Smiles

 Good morning!

Nothing like forgetting you have a post still in draft form hours before a challenge you were entering closes.  That's what happens when you've been on vacation and then playing catch up in real life.  Doesn't help that I keep thinking it's a day earlier than it really is. Maybe I need another trip? 🤔 LOL

So now here it is, just in time. 


I recently broke down and got the postage collage stamp and die from Waffle Flower and the Spring floral coordinating stencil set. I'm glad I did. Super easy and the result is beautiful whatever color scheme you choose. 

For Following Challenges:


I used the left diagonal - Flowers, Free, Die Cuts









Thank you for stopping by. I'm sure glad you did!  Come again soon!

Nance



1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Oh, I keep seeing that wonderful die/stamp/stencil set and (so far) have resisted buying it - what a lovely card with all the colorful flowers Nance! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Seasonal! Julia xx