Featured Slider

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Blowin' Birthday Wishes


How celebratory is this card? I love how it turned out.  The background is an ink swiped background with an overlay of a clear plastic gold dot cardstock.  The party blowers are another new purchase from Honey Bee Stamps, Party Blowers layered dies. The colors from the Mood Board at Inkpirational Challenges inspired my card and I thought my ink swiped background was perfect. Then, I worked off that for my party blower colors.

I used Tim Holtz Metallic Confections cardstock for the blower layers. I had some teal cardstock on my table that went well with everything and I cut the Happy Birthday die, also from Honey Bee Stamps out of gold mirror cardstock. 

I just think it's such a fun birthday card.  I made it for my niece who just turned 10.



For Following Challenges:






Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you did!  Come again soon!

Nance




 

5 comments:

Nonni said...

This card is perfect for our moodboard, I can see many elements from it! Love the ink swiped background and those cute gold dots. Such a festive card! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

Bonnie said...

How fun and perfect for a young lady (or a young man)!

Colleen said...

I love all your festive colors. Nanc, the background with the added gold dots is perfect with your sentiment! Thank you so much for sharing this at Seize the Birthday!

Marina said...

I really like the swiped background with the gold dots. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

Nancy said...

Another gorgeous celebratory card. Love the party blowers and the pops of gold! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday!