Featured Slider

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Daffodil Greetings

Good Evening!

While the saying is "April showers brings May flowers", I have flowers for April.




I used the Daffodils in Bloom stamp set by Catherine Pooler Designs (CP Designs) for my card.  I stamped them in Lemon Sorbet, Creamsicle, Frosted and In The Park. I used a lovely matching patterned plaid from Easterpalooza pack (CP Designs) and cut the Greenhouse Gate cover plate out of vellum.  I also used the inside of the Framed Wings frame cut from vellum too.  The sentiment is from Gardeners Greetings stamp set stamped on a tag (Reverse Confetti) cut from Frosted cardstock.  Finished it off with some Crater Lake sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to see my craftiness.  
Hope you come back soon!

 



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Our flowers are ahead of schedule this year aren't they? Your daffodils are so pretty and I love the checked paper!