Featured Slider

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

With All My Heart

 Good Evening!  Happy February!  

I guess Happy Winter still too for six more weeks since the groundhog saw his shadow.  And yet, here in central NC, we are having a bit of spring like temps for a couple of days.  We had our 2-1/2 inches of snow two weeks ago.  So that's enough winter for me and why we live in central NC.

Anyway, a quick post tonight to get into this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I haven't posted for a bit because I've been busy creating instead of blogging.  Guess I need to find some time to do the latter more often.


I started off with some watercolor backgrounds from my stash. I used one as the top layer background and the other I used to cut the heart die
(Stacked Hearts by Simon Says Stamp).  As you see, I left some of the water colored inside hearts there.  I die cut a postage die from a dark pink cardstock in my stash (maybe Bazzill Bubblegum).  Then it is all adhered to a wonky stitched white cardbase.  I used a glimmer foiled sentiment by Spellbinders in pink foil and die cut it with a banner die.  Finishing touch was some sequins.




For Following Challenges:


I used column #1 - Pink, Valentine or Heart, White




Thanks for stopping by my blog. 
I hope you visit again soon!

All My Heart Blessings!







4 comments:

Susan said...

Nance, that is a fabulous card! Love the colours, the heart die, and the postage stamp border!

Betty said...

such a pretty card, Nance - love the pink watercolored hearts - thanks for sharing with us at TicTacToe.

Bonnie said...

I LOVE these tiny stacked watercolor hearts, Nance! A beautiful valentine, my friend!

LeAnne said...

LOVE this...the background, the hearts, the little fill-in hearts....all so sweet and pretty! Love your diecut mats too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Tic Tac Toe this week!