Featured Slider

Friday, February 4, 2022

Blessed

 TGIF friends!  

The weekend is upon us once again.  I have crafting, a little shopping and some family time planned.  What are you doing this weekend?  I hope if you've been in the path of the latest storm or going to be that you will be safe and warm!  Thankfully central NC is not in the path this time.

Here's another card I finished this week. 









My ink blended (Catherine Pooler inks) background was already made and stamped.  The heart stamp is "In My Heart" (Catherine Pooler), stamped with Versamark and embossed with WOW white embossing powder.  The plaid stamp on the bottom is "Laundered Linen"(Catherine Pooler) stamped in Mardis Gras maybe? Then the sentiment die cut I cut four times in white Neenah cardstock. The top layer I ink blended in the reverse color order of the background.  The sentiment strip is from "So Happy Sentiments" (Catherine Pooler).


And here is a pic of my sweet Annabella (Bella) who decided to pose by my card.


For Following Challenges:


Life's Blessings!





1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love these bright colors and how you've colored the sentiment! Bella likes it too!