Featured Slider

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Cherish Moments

Hello! 

Finally getting around to posting some more cards.  The first one is the last one I made using some new stamps and dies.  How cute are those cats napping in those plants?  Reminds me of my two kitties, Crystabelle and Annabella so I tried to color them like them.



Card Supplies:
Stamps:  Just Roll with It (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: White cardbase (Neenah Solar White); Potted patterned paper (Catherine Pooler).
Ink: Do Si Do, Bellini, Flame, In The Park, Mardi Gras (Catherine Pooler); C0, C1, C2, C3 (Copics); Versamark.
Extras: White embossing powder (WOW); Valencia sequins (Catherine Pooler); Stitched frame die; To The Point cover plate die (Catherine Pooler).

For Following Challenges:




Thanks for stopping by my blog!  


Feline Blessings!
 



2 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Aww, those kitties are adorable! Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Cheers, Kerry DT

Chantell Randall said...

Wonderful detail. I love your kitty images, they are so sweet. Chantell Just Add Ink