Featured Slider

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Sexy Broom

 Happy Halloween! 


It's still Halloween somewhere.  We skipped out on handing candy out since Covid has been increasing here in North Carolina.  I think it's only the 2nd or 3rd time ever to skip it.  However, my son, daughter-inlaw and I decided to celebrate it by eating and drinking lots of things not good for us and watching scary movies, probably not good for us either.  The Hubs had to work.  Halloween and full moons are always a busy time in the ER.

I made this card last week and never got around to sharing it. I colored the cat to look like our Bella.  I imagine she would actually say something like this as she is such the Diva!  LOL


The image and sentiment are by Riley & Company.  The background stamp is Hero Arts.  I stamped it in Versamark and embossed it in Black Magic by WOW.  I then sponged it with Grape Crush, maybe Flirty Fuschia, Pixie Dust and Sweet Sixteen inks by Catherine Pooler. I fussy cut the cat after she was colored in Copics. The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white.


Hope you had a safe and Happy Halloween!


Halloween Blessings!




1 comment:

Bonnie said...

LOL, Bella is rocking that broom, Nance! Love that awesome background! What a fun Halloween card!