Featured Slider

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #533 - Christmas

Good Morning!

Happy Thursday!  

It's time for a new challenge over at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Krafty Chicks Challenge #533 - Christmas



My card began with the background.  I had been doing some stenciling and as always, I smooshed the leftover ink on my mat onto watercolor paper.  I added some white paint splatters to it also. The Evergreen frame is by Memory Box.  I used a WOW embossing pen to parts of the trees and base and sprinkled on some Sparkling Snow embossing glitter by WOW.  The church is part of the Alpine Village stamp set by Catherine Pooler Designs.  I stamped it in Versamark and embossed with Pure White embossing powder, again by WOW.  I did that a couple times.  Then I stamped it in Versamark again and added the Sparkling Snow Emboss Glitter.  I did this a couple of times also.  The lamppost is part of an old Stamp Of Approval Christmas set, "Here We Go A Caroling", stamped in Hero Arts Soft Granite.  It was also embossed with Sparkling Snow emboss glitter.  I cute the birds from blue watercolored paper.  The sentiment die is from Die Versions.


This photo shows the glistening of the snow glitter better.

Stop by the Hen House and see Leanne and Lori's projects and of our Guest, Claire.  Then come join us and get in the holiday spirit and make some Christmas cheer!

Krafty Chicks Blessings!





3 comments:

Leanne said...

Gorgeous friend, love the glitter and the dies you used, awesome sauce...sure has that WOW factor. Cheers, L:)

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful scene with that pretty church and the snowy trees on the sides! Love the pink background! That snowy embossing powder is awesome!

Lori Turner said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS friend! I love this whole scene you've created! So pretty....