Featured Slider

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Color Throwdown #619 - Guest Star Stamper

 Good Morning!

I'm so thrilled to be participating this week as the Guest Star Stamper over at Color Throwdown.  I was pretty surprised when I saw my card as Featured Stamper for Challenge #617.

I'm also excited because this week's color combo happens to be one of my favorites, especially for Christmas cards!  Here's my card...





I created my card using all Catherine Pooler Design products.  I started by masking off the Swatch background stamp and stamping it on white cardstock in Rockin' Red ink also by Catherine Pooler.  I created my stocking with a stocking die, cut from watercolor paper smooshed with Aquatiini and Fiesta Blue CP inks.  The fur I created by inking cardstock with Versamark and then embossing with bright white WOW embossing powder.  I reinked and added a layer of White Puffed Twinkle, reinked then added WOW Glisten and reinked a final time and added Wanderlust.  All emboss powders/glitters are by WOW.


Next, I inked up the candies from the CP set, Sweetest Season in Aquatini, Rockin Red and Versamark (embossed with silver embossing powder).  I cut them out with the coordinating dies and then glued them to the back of the stocking.  The sentiment I cut three times, twice from silver mirrored cardstock and once from white cardstock and glued them together.  A bit of a process, but sooooo fun to put together!

Once again, THANK YOU COLOR THROWDOWN Ladies for having me as your Guest Star Stamper this week!  Be sure and stop by the challenge blog and check out the Design Team's projects and then link up your own project inspired by this week's colors!  

Color Throwdown Blessings!











1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Woot! Congratulations, my friend! Love your candy filled stocking with all that texture and sparkle! I can see that you had fun creating this!