Featured Slider

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Thankful 4 Caffeine

  Good Evening!

Actually I guess it's "good morning" at least on the East Coast.  I'm squeezing in a card for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  And I guess it counts for a day of coloring too at The Daily Marker's 30 Day Coloring Challenge.

I got this cute coffee drinking turkey recently and wanted to ink him up.  I colored him with Copics and then fussy cut him out.  For the background, I inked up the Leaf Burst stencil by Altenew, at least half of it so Mr. Turkey could feel a little more colorful.


I love that turkey and I think caffeine is something many of us can be very thankful for particularly this year!






#thedailymarker30day

Caffeine Blessings!






4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable!!!

Billie A said...

So cute. Really made me smile.

Bonnie said...

I love the bright "tail" of this guy, Nance! That's some good coffee! A super fun card, my friend!

~amy~ said...

Such clever stenciling for a fun design!