Featured Slider

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #531 - Anything Goes!

Good Morning!

Today is a special day!


 We are celebrating the 10th Birthday of Krafty Chicks Challenge (originally 4 Crafty Chicks at the inception)!  WOOHOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKS! Along with this celebration, since it is the 5th Thursday of the month, it is also our Anything Goes Challenge.


Below is my card for the ATG challenge,  a slimline card I created for double duty for this challenge and for my Sept PenPal at StampNation.  I just love those little critters!



I wasn't a part of Krafty Chicks (actually 4 Crafty Chicks in the beginning) until November 2016 so below is a "blast from the past" card that I had created in September 2010 on my first blog: "Snap, Scrap & Dazzle".  It was a birthday card for my hubs:


Lordy, going back and looking at those cards from a decade ago, WHOOEY!  It's like looking at old school photos from your childhood and sometimes you just cringe.  LOL. It was fun, though, to go back and then see how my creativity has evolved(hopefully). No comments on that needed, mind you! hahaha 😒😉


Now, as always, with the Anything Goes challenge you may create whatever your creative heart desires and we will select three winners. AND, as part of our birthday celebration, and because we appreciate all of our participants who join in the fun with us weekly, we will select 3 EXTRA winners by Random.org.  These three lucky winners will receive a few crafty goodies as a prize, because what's a birthday without gifts?  

So be sure and stop over at the Hen House and check out Leanne and Lori's projects from now and 10 years ago and also our Guest Designer's, Cheri's.  This is Cheri's last week with us as October winds down.  It's been a blast having her Guest with us and sharing her fabulous creative talent with us!  


Finally, we still have our DT Call going on as well! 
  


If you think you'd like to join us, please send your crafty resume along with 3 of your favorite creations that you feel show off your talents to 4craftychicks@gmail.com by 12 pm MST on Wednesday, November 4th...we look forward to hearing from you! 


Krafty Chicks Birthday Blessings!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What fun characters all ready for cold weather! Love the "sweater" pattern peeking through the circles! When I look back to what I did 10 years ago and the awful photos, I cringe.

Leanne said...

Ok this is a fun card, I like the critters, I have seen a few here like that awesome card and really like that 10-year card...wow we've changed creative we are! Happy Anniversary to us! Awesome, hugs, L:)