Featured Slider

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #528 - Christmas

 Hello Thursday!


It's time for a new challenge over at Krafty Chicks Challenge.  I'm hosting and it's our Christmas challenge!  Come play along with us.  There's not too many more weeks before Christmas will be knocking on our doors!

Krafty Chicks Challenge #528 -Christmas


I got together last week with my fellow Cary crafty friend, Bonnie Klass.  We shared new stamps and dies and spent a day stamping and gabbing, as we do when we get together.  It had been at least four months since our last crafty day.  Anyway, she had this beautiful Christmas tree stamp and I did several of them in various ways.  This one I gold embossed. I also decided to color in the open areas with my Prismacolor pencils I've not used much.  After coloring, I sparkled it up with a Nuvo glimmer pen.  The sentiment I embossed in gold on vellum.  I placed the panel on some gold foil cardstock and then on a black card base.  It really shimmers a lot in real life.  

We have a new Guest Designer, Cheri, this month.  Be sure and check out her blog as well as Leanne and Lori's blogs.  


For Following Challenges:


Krafty Chicks Blessings!



6 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love how you've colored this, Nance! It was a fun day! I'm still trying to get coloring done on all that I stamped from your new stash.

Leanne said...

This is a super pretty card friend, love the different colors, and the gold pops! Way to go! Hugs, L :)

Cheri Burry said...

This is just stunning on the black paper! Love all the shimmer too!

Lori Turner said...

I'm jealous! Would love a day to get together with you girls and craft :) Might help bring my mojo back lol....Beautiful card friend! xxoxoxo

Sandy said...

So pretty! I am gonna give this a go - you lucky lady - I wish I could stamp and color with Bonnie. Oh heck - I would love to visit with Bonnie.
Sandy xx

BrendaB said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenges